Thursday 16 April 2015

Landscape- acrylic wash on a chipboard

An imagined landscape impression- my acrylic painting on a wooden board.
The scenery keeps me in the free feeling and interpretation - diffused wide forms and interpenetration washed colours. The painting process was not planned by me (except of the wash idea and material), so I left the painting almost with no specific contours to give a large field of action for free exchange of paint and water and after a few brush strokes to accent plans of the scenery (not necessarily perspective if it was formed naturally as it was, but the amazing fact is that the painting could keep it anyway), I simple finished the image with a stylized painted wood frame.

 Landscape- acrylic wash on wood


Landscape. Original framed acrylic painting on wood.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Discount coupons for Krzysiek's acrylic paintings: Spiekly at NerdWallet Etsy Coupons